Hello Parents and Swimmers,
A few reminders for the meet tonight:
1) Rest up this afternoon and drink plenty of water!
2) Please park across the street from the Rec at the golf course. We will have parking attendants and a constable to direct traffic.
3) We will have 3 tents set up outside for swimmers to stay shaded.
4) The pool deck will be stifling. Unless your swimmer is in the water or being staged on deck they should be outside at the team tents.
5) At the request of our official, please keep the noise level around the blocks to an absolute minimum when races are beginning. This will make our meet go much faster. Cheer as loudly as you want as soon as they get in the water!
Have fun! Go Stingrays!